Improve the appearance of your upper or lower eyelids, or both.
Any one or combination of the following conditions indicate that you may be considered a good candidate for eyelid surgery:
- Loose or sagging skin that creates folds or disturbs the natural contour of the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision
- Excess fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the upper eyelids and my obscure the natural fold of the upper eyelid
- Bags and dark circles under the eyes
- Droopiness of the lower eyelids, showing white below the iris (colored portion of the eye)
- Excess skin and "crepe paper type" fine wrinkles of the lower eyelids
Give your eyes a more youthful look so you look more rested and alert.
- Schedule your Complimentary Consultation at SkinHealth's BOSTON clinic -- 37 Newbury St., 5th Floor -- by completing short form to the right!