Dermaplaning Boston *
Remove dead skin cells and fine vellusor "peach fuzz."
Dermaplaning is a manual skin exfoliating treatment that uses a hand-held instrument to remove dead
skin cells and fine vellushair or “peach fuzz”.
Think face-shaving but with a surgical-grade scalpel in the steady hand of a qualified practitioner, rather
than doing it yourself in your own bathroom with a disposable razor.
Dermaplaning is safe and painless. Gentle strokes are used across
the skin’s surface to remove:
- Dead skin cells which can cause your complexion to look dull or dry.
- Microscopic hairs that can cause your skin to look coarse, or can cause breakouts due to clogged hair follicles.
After dermaplaning, skin care products are more easily and deeply absorbed
and make-up goes on more smoothly, leaving fresh and glowing. Which is why dermaplaning is in such demand as a pre-event treatment.
- Improves tone and texture of the skin
- Skin is noticeably smoother and softer
- Removes unwanted fine hair and peach fuzz
- Allows skin care products to penetrate more easily
- Makeup goes on smoother
- Good for all skin types